TNT, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., Atlanta, GA
Social Media Manager, May 2017 – Present
Assistant Manager, Social Media Marketing, October 2015 – May 2017
Marketing Coordinator, Social Media, November 2013 – September 2015
Temporary Social Media Assistant, March 2013 – November 2013
- Oversee development and implementation of social tactics for TNT shows (18 over a 4-year period of time), including production timelines, content calendars, paid media plans, creative development, campaign reporting, competitive tracking, agency onboarding and legal contracts.
- Collaborate with TNT public relations, on-air, digital and research team members to establish a social media strategy that aligns with all sides of the business.
- Maintain relationships with social media agencies including management of contracts, creation and presentation of briefs, strategy development, and campaign execution and reporting.
- Supervise campaign creative and copy for multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tumblr, Google+ and YouTube.
- Approve paid social media campaign strategies from Turner Media Group and ensure the team has necessary assets to successfully execute the plan.
- Hire and manage on set social producers to capture photography and videography specific to social media platforms while shows are in production.
- Work in concert with Turner sales to develop social media promotional packages that may be sold to sponsors.
- Communicate best social practices and strategies with TNT show talent and producers and manage day-to-day correspondence.
- Oversee digital media campaign components including TNT website updates, online content partnerships and the creation of digital banner creative and placements.
- Manage day-to-day duties of Turner Entertainment coordinators, contractors and summer interns.
University of Georgia, Athens, GA
Part-Time Instructor, January 2017 – May 2017
- Taught FHCE 2010, Introduction to Consumer Journalism.
- Students received an overview of the consumer journalism major and curriculum options; learn about career opportunities in the field; and work on professional development.
SweetJack, e-commerce division of Cumulus Media, Inc., Atlanta, GA (Now called Sweet Deals)
Social Media Manager, October 2012 – February 2013
Social Media Coordinator, December 2011 – September 2012
Get Married Media, Taylor Corporation, Atlanta, GA (Publication closed 12/16/11)
Online Content Specialist, September 2011 – December 2011
Social Media and Online Content Assistant, March 2011 – August 2011
Disney Youth Programs, The Walt Disney Company, Orlando, FL
Marketing and Social Media Intern, June 2010 – March 2011
Kent State University, August 2014
- M.A. in Public Relations
The University of Georgia, May 2010, Cum Laude
- B.A. in Magazines and B.S.F.C.S. in Consumer Journalism, minor in Speech Communication
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office and AP Style; basic Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML knowledge.
Download a copy of my resume HERE.